We are pleased to announce the latest update for Amalgame, version 1.5.
Individual dry/wet controls for effect slots
Each slot now has a dedicated dry/wet mix slider to give you fine grained control over how each effect impacts the whole chain.
New fill menu for the sequencers
The sequence randomization button has been replaced by a fill button that opens a menu with various options to fill or process the sequence values :
- RAMP UP : fills the steps with values linearly increasing from minimum to maximum.
- RAMP DOWN : fills the steps with values linearly decreasing from maximum to minimum.
- TRIANGLE : combines a RAMP UP and a RAMP DOWN
- SINE : fills the steps with a sinusoidal shape
- MAX : sets all steps to the maximum value
- CENTER : sets all steps to the medium value
- MIN : sets all steps to the minimum value
- REVERSE : flips the step values horizontally
- MIRROR : flips the step values vertically
- SHIFT LEFT : moves the step values by one step to the left, wrapping around
- SHIFT RIGHT : moves the step values by one step to the right, wrapping around
- SORT : shuffles the positions of the existing steps to sort them in increasing order
- SHUFFLE : shuffles the positions of the existing steps
- RANDOM : sets all steps to random values
If you are a registered user, you should have received an email from Gumroad with the download information. If you haven’t received this email, you can access the download link from your original purchase receipt or connect to your Gumroad account, if you have one, to access your software installers. If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact us directly via email.