Cruelle | Inear Display Creative VST and Audio Unit Plugins
Brutal Distortion Unit
Cruelle is a brutal distortion plugin designed to turn sounds into screaming feedback tones and glitch artifacts. Combining an analog style filter with audio rate modulation and an aggressive digital distortion module with adjustable shape and feedback, Cruelle allows you to quickly create wild patches thanks to its intuitive and clean user interface.
Available as VST and Audio Unit for OS X and Windows (32 and 64 bit).
OS X 10.7 or higher | Windows 7 or higher
Combine the Filter Resonance and the Distortion Feedback to create merciless effects.
Modulate the Filter Cutoff at audio rate frequencies for even more cruelty.
Turn your sound into crackling glitches or white noise by cranking up the Drive and Feedback parameters while tweaking the Shape control.
Designed to very quickly create patches that sound deliciously brutal, Cruelle is an easy pick when you want to add some extra violence to your tracks.
Various edits applied to a drum loop (heard dry at the very beginning) using slices from versions of the same loop with some Cruelle factory presets on top.
- Analog Style Filter
- Dedicated Audio Rate Modulator for the Filter Cutoff
- Parallel Outputs for 4 Filter Types : Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch
- 7 Classic Shapes for the Modulator
- Modulation Rate from 0.001 Hz up to 1000 Hz
- Optional Host Clock Sync for the Modulation Rate
- Oversampled Digital Distortion
- Ability to Morph between 2 Distortion algorithms
- Distortion Module Feedback
- Ability to set the Filter either Pre or Post Distortion
- Filter and Distortion Modules Individual Bypass
- Processed signal Amplitude control
- Dry/Wet Control
- Over 40 factory presets
- Signal Visualizer
- Clean Color Coded Interface
- Scalable User Interface (up to 200%)
- Undo and Redo
- Define a custom startup patch
- Cross-Platform presets
- MIDI Learn
- MIDI program change support
- Modern multicore CPU with SSE2 support (2 GHz or more recommended)
- OS X 10.7 or higher / Windows 7 or higher
- A VST or Audio Unit host