Creative Delay Toolbox
39€ + VAT
Created with sound designers in mind, Incipit is also a perfect fit for musicians who want to quickly mutate their sounds. Wether you need a subtle dub delay or a twisted alien texture, the intuitive user interface will get out of your way to quickly craft the perfect patch for the task.
Available as VST and Audio Unit for Mac OS and Windows (32 and 64 bit).
- Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
A simple electronic drum beat. 4 Incipit factory presets are applied as insert effects. The variations have been resampled to harmonize the levels.
A simple synth melody with 3 instances of Incipit used as send effects. The send amounts are automated to crossfade between the 3 instances, adding harmonics and echoes to the synth sound.
A basic synth pad with Incipit as a send effect. At first the pad is played back without the effect, then the send amount is progressively increased and Incipit adds some resonance and overtones to the pad.
- 3 Effect Chains including Pitch Shifter, Delay with optional tempo sync and output gain and panoramic controls
- The chains can be processed in Parallel or Serial configurations
- Optional Ping-Pong mode for the Delays
- Mix amount for all the Pitch Shifters and Delays
- Global Multi-mode Filter (Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch)with optional routing for each chain
- Processed signal Amplitude control
- Dry/Wet Control
- 4 LFO Modulators with optional tempo sync and optional high rate mode (up to 1000 Hz)
- 3 Macro Modulators
- All Modulations are processed at audio rate
- Intuitive Modulation Matrix with positive and negative modulation amounts
- Global Modulation Depth scaling parameter
- Randomizer with sub-groups and random amount control
- Over 80 factory presets
- Clean Color Coded Interface
- Resizable User Interface
- Undo and Redo
- Copy settings across effect chains
- Define a custom startup patch
- Cross-Platform presets
- MIDI Learn
- MIDI program change support