Inear Display | Creative VST and Audio Unit Plugins
Creative VST and Audio Unit Plugins
Created with sound designers in mind, Incipit is also a perfect fit for musicians who want to quickly mutate their sounds. Wether you need a subtle dub delay or a twisted alien texture, the intuitive user interface will get out of your way to quickly craft the perfect patch for the task.
“From ethereal textures to evolving dynamic effects and overt sound mangling, Incipit makes it so easy to create awesome new sounds that, at this price, it just can’t be ignored.”
A simple electronic drum beat. 4 Incipit factory presets are applied as insert effects. The variations have been resampled to harmonize the levels.
A simple synth melody with 3 instances of Incipit used as send effects. The send amounts are automated to crossfade between the 3 instances, adding harmonics and echoes to the synth sound.
A basic synth pad with Incipit as a send effect. At first the pad is played back without the effect, then the send amount is progressively increased and Incipit adds some resonance and overtones to the pad.
- 3 effect chains are at the heart of Incipit.
- Each chain bundles a Pitch Shifter with a 4 octaves range and a Delay Line with optional tempo sync and Ping-Pong mode.
- The chains can be processed in Parallel or Serial configurations.
- The output of Incipit is processed by a warm sounding multi-mode filter adding character to the signal processed by the 3 chains.
- 4 powerful LFOs with high rate (up to 1000 Hz) and tempo sync options to add life to your patches.
- 3 Macro modulators to easily twist your patches by moving a single knob.
- The routings are easily set up inside a powerful yet intuitive modulation matrix.
- A randomizer with sub-groups and random depth control gives you an easy way to generate subtle variations of a patch or to turn your audio into a total chaos.
- More than 80 factory presets thematically grouped (echoes, textures, sound manglers, templates) will get you started in no time.
- 3 Effect Chains including Pitch Shifter, Delay with optional tempo sync and output gain and panoramic controls
- The chains can be processed in Parallel or Serial configurations
- Optional Ping-Pong mode for the Delays
- Mix amount for all the Pitch Shifters and Delays
- Warm Sounding Multi-mode Filter (Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch)
- Processed signal Amplitude control
- Dry/Wet Control
- 4 LFO Modulators with optional tempo sync and optional high rate mode (up to 1000 Hz)
- 3 Macro Modulators
- All Modulations are processed at audio rate
- Intuitive Modulation Matrix with positive and negative modulation amounts
- Global Modulation Depth scaling parameter
- Randomizer with sub-groups and random amount control
- Over 80 factory presets
- Clean Color Coded Interface
- Scalable User Interface (up to 200%)
- Undo and Redo
- Copy settings across effect chains
- Define a custom startup patch
- Cross-Platform presets
- MIDI Learn
- MIDI program change support
- Modern multicore CPU with SSE2 support (2 GHz or more recommended)
- OS X 10.7 or higher / Windows 7 or higher
- A VST or Audio Unit host