Granular Exploration Box
39€ + VAT
Litote is a granular audio effect plugin which can turn any sound into a dramatic texture. Four audio engines can be combined using a XY pad for a wide range of variations.
By default, Litote delegates patch creation to a smart randomizer for instant gratification and endless possibilities. The generated textures can then be tweaked using the Engine Editor which gives you control over the processing parameters.
For perpetually evolving sounds, Litote also includes a trajectory mode to travel through these granular landscapes automatically.
With deep sonic possibilities hidden behind a playful and easy to use interface, Litote is an essential tool for musicians and sound designers.
Available as VST and Audio Unit for Mac OS and Windows (32 and 64 bit).
- Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
Litote is applied to all the sounds in this track with different settings and mix amounts.
Realtime demo/play/experiment with Litote. Video by Makunouchi Bento.
Audio Demo by Atomic Shadow
- 4 Audio Processing Engines
- Audio Processing based on a mix of Granulators, Resonators and Diffusion Delays
- Interpolation of the 4 Engines Outputs using a XY Pad
- Edit Individual Engine Parameters
- Lock Left and Right Channels to use the same settings or use separate settings for each channel
- Trajectory Mode to automatically control the XY pad Position
- Ability to control the Trajectory X and Y Ranges and Speeds
- XY pad Position available as Automatable Parameters in the host
- Input and Processed signals Amplitude controls
- Dry/Wet Mix Control
- Global Sound Randomizer
- Dedicated Sound Randomizers for each of the 4 Audio Engines
- Trajectory Randomizer
- Option to set a new Seed for the Randomizers
- Audio Output Visualizer
- MIDI Learn for the pad X and Y parameters
- MIDI Program Change support
- 10 factory presets
- Cross-Platform presets