Lancinantes is a drone synthesizer plugin : having no amplitude control envelope its oscillators are freely running, generating a constant sound. Three special additive oscillators are layered, allowing the creation of chords that can be conformed to a melodic scale.
The oscillators are built around harmonic combinations where each partial has a random amplitude modulation applied to create perpetual subtle variations. New sets of harmonics can manually be regenerated at will.
A mixer section allows you to adjust individual oscillators levels as well as the amplitudes of a sub oscillator and a white noise generator. The mixer output then goes through a resonant filter, an overdrive, a delay, and a reverb to further shape the sound.
Most of the settings can be set to random values thanks to a versatile randomizer section.
The real fun starts when you automate the controls and run Lancinantes through your favorite effects...
39€ + VAT
- Continuous Sound Output
- Additive Oscillators based on Random Modulations of the Harmonics
- 3 Oscillator Layers to create Chords
- Up to 32 Harmonics per Layer
- Sub Oscillator
- White Noise Generator
- Mixer to Combine the Sound Generators
- Resonant Lowpass/Highpass Filter
- Delay with Feedback Damping
- Oscillators 2 and 3 Detuning
- Optional MIDI Key Tracking
- Quantize the Notes to Melodic Scales
- Scale Root Note Setting
- 13 Melodic Scales
- Extensive Randomization Options : Notes, Mixer, Filter, Harmonics, All
- Graphical Plot of the Oscillators Harmonics
- 11 Factory Presets
- Scalable User Interface
- Cross-Platform presets