Digital Chaos Unit
Regressif is an audio plugin focused on sound degradation. Combining a multimode filter with distortion, samplerate reduction and bitcrushing effects, it can turn the most innocent sound into a wall of digital noise. Two LFO modules and an additional LFO mixer can then be brought into the mix to further mutilate your audio.
These functions are wrapped in a clean and easy to use interface where the modulations can be assigned by dragging patch chords. In addition to the factory presets, Regressif also integrates a randomizer for instant inspiration.
All sounds in this track have been processed by Regressif.
- 4 Filter Types : Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch
- Digital Distortion (pre or post Filter)
- Samplerate Reduction
- Bit Crusher
- 3 Routing Options for the LoFi Module Effects : Serial, Parallel, Ringmod
- Processed signal Amplitude control
- Dry/Wet Control
- 2 LFO Modules
- 7 Classic Shapes for the LFO Modules
- Optional Host Clock Sync for the LFO Modules
- LFO Mixer to combine the 2 LFO Modules
- Intuitive Modulation Routing Paradigm using Patch Chords
- 40 factory presets
- Resizable User Interface
- Define a custom startup patch
- Cross-Platform presets